I also had the older kids play big booty. It was hysterical to play this with them; I was laughing the whole time. When the game starts and everyone says, "Biiiiig booty, big booty, big booty, big booty, oohhhh yeah!" all the kids would lift their arms up and shake them. And the look on their faces, specifically Lyova's face, made me die! I'm regretting that I didn't take a video of it. If I get another opportunity, I will not pass it up.
After lessons and lunch, we piled in the buses again and headed to the mall. It was pretty cool. They have flat escalators that take you up to the next level. I like them better than the stair kind, first because they look cooler. Second because they are safer (Kaden never would have had that accident in Fiji on the escalator had they been flat like these). Also, they have a super market in the mall! That was different but very useful for us. We needed a few things, such as shampoo, soap, and ice cream;)
But before shopping, we all headed up to the third level where they have a section of the mall with bowling, roller skating, a cinema, a bar with pool, etc. So we had the choice of pool, skating or bowling. We, the teachers, decided to bowl with the kids for some time and then go shopping for a while. I'm no better at bowling here in Ukraine than I am in Utah...
Shopping was fun. They have a lot of cute clothes and boots for a lot cheaper than in America. I didn't get anything this time, but will definitely be buying some boots later on. The ice cream that I bought this time though was not as good as the last. haha
Today was another normal day. Our theme for lessons today was "around the world". I was focusing on Native American Indians, Haley did Hawaii, and Elli did Mexico. I had them make feather headbands (sorry if that is offensive to any Native American's but I couldn't think of anything else) and then we played some Native American games that I found on the internet. It was fun! The kids seemed to enjoy it, mostly :) They all really liked the the music that I was playing. They all looked so adorable in their headbands too.
Then we had lunch like usual, and it was delicious! Borsch soup as always, chicken breast, pasta, and really yummy bread. The food is either really good here or I cannot eat more than a bite. Luckily it has mostly been good. We got the delicious wafer things for second dinner tonight. As well as almost every other type of cookie we have had.


No comments:
Post a Comment